Welcome! This is a community built for fans of the movies based on the popular Disneyland ride, Pirates of the Caribbean
RULES FOR POSTING: "The only rules that matter are these: what a man can do, and what a man can't do."
1) Posts must have SOMETHING to do with the Pirates of the Caribbean: the movies, the ride, the actors, pirates in general. Keep general life ramblings in your own journal. ("A wedding? I love weddings! Drinks all around!") And if you have a thousand insignificant things to tell us, try to combine them all into one post.
2) Please do not join for the sole purpose of posting links to other communities; join because you're interested in the subject and want to participate with real substance. IF YOU ARE AN ESTABLISHED MEMBER AND WANT TO PUBLICIZE ANOTHER COMMUNITY, THE LINK MUST BE RELEVANT TO THE POTC THEME!
3) Icon posts must be made of ONLY POTC icons, and that does not mean the actors, or fanfics - they must be directly related to the ride or the movies. Also, please limit the amount of icons you post and the amount of posts you make. Don't come here every time you need to advertise. Post here only if you are particularly proud of something, and please do not post batches all made of one image.
4) Don't step over the film's PG-13 rating. No hardcore slash/yaoi, please. Sure, you're welcome to make insinuations about Jack's thoughts when he's alone in the caves with Will - "not all treasure is silver and gold, mate" - but let's not hear about it in detail, savvy?
5) If you post large images or lots of text, please put them into an 'LJ-CUT' tag. And PLEASE do not disable comments in any entry; it will be deleted.
"Do us a favor...I know it's difficult for you...but please, stay here, and try not to do anything...stupid."
I, littlelemming3, reserve the right to make additions/changes to this rule list at any time. I also reserve the right to delete any post for any (reasonable) reason. "I cannot just step aside and let you escape!" I'll try to send warnings first, though, if I can.
"Do you have the courage and fortitude to follow orders and stay true in the face of danger and almost certain death?"
You do? Great! Then join, and have fun!
[Our shiny shiny layout is by the talented unmasked_icons. Please do not take it!]